Christmas Countdown!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April UFOs

I am going to put my embroidered antique sewing machine blocks together. I embroidered the blocks years ago. Would love to have this completely done by months end but not sure how my surgery will go.
This next UFO is was a gift of blocks from my secret pal several years ago. I have no idea where she got them nor who made them. My secret pal was Lovina Payton. Wonderful lady.
I want to pick the fabric to sash with and the borders.
The 3rd UFO is four blocks I embroidered called Little Susan. I got the pattern from one of the quilt books a couple of years ago. I learned a valuable lesson with these blocks. You use crayons to color them with then embroider the blocks. I did it in reverse and I discovered I couldn't get up close to the lines. Live and learn. Still came out really cute. I want to have this little 36" X 36" table topper quilted.

That's plenty on my plate for April!
Let's see how well I do....

3 comments:

  1. I tried and tried to comment yesterday on here - but the "I'm not a robot" would not take my letters. I do love your sewing machine blocks - too cute. Well, all your blocks are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. coloring fabric is fun. I think your block looks cute.
    Love those teapots and cups. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Rosie,
    just checking in to see how your UFOs are coming along. Hope you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete