Christmas Countdown!

Monday, September 29, 2014

It Has Been Too Long!

Hello my friends!
I have been gone for months. I've missed posting. So much has happened.
I sold my house in Lincoln AR and bought one in Siloam Springs AR.
It is much smaller but it's all we need at our age. Less to clean, heat, and cool!
It took us a couple of months to get to where we could feel a little less stressed with all the packing and unpacking. I don't think I will ever move again.
My sewing room is to a point where I can once again sew and play so I am setting goals for myself for October.
Another new thing is this computer. I've had to learn how to use windows 8. I still don't know how to post pictures because I need to know how to download them. It won't take my camera card so I think I have to buy an adapter of some kind. I will do that in the next couple of days.
That being said, I will come back here in a couple of days bright eyed and bushy tailed ready to post my goals for October and pictures!
Have a great day!
Rosie

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new home! It takes time to unpack and settle and I'm sure you will be back in blogland very soon to share your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete